Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MoonaLisa February 2013 Easter, Ostara, Spring Order

I decided to place another MoonaLisa order.  I was late the site's launch party for the first day's sale.  I am not a fan of having to wait two months plus to receive my order.  I understand that things are handmade and she sends out based on a known order but I digress.  There was a couple scents I wanted in the detangling spray.  It really works on my dry, long curly hair.  Makes my hair manageable in the morning.  I saw lavender scents and couldn't resist.  Boy did I try though.  I looked at the site again today and saw three more scents I want in the detangling spray:  Strawberry Marshmallow,  Peach Paradise and Snozzberry Fizzy Lifter.  Each bottle lasts about 2 months.  If I am able to add to my order during the next launch I could complete my year for detangling spray and be done with it.

Here are my two orders:

QtyItemOptionsPrice
1Spray-In Detangler - 4 oz.
Item # 29520743
Option: French Lavender$7.95 USD
1Spray-In Detangler - 4 oz.
Item # 29520749
Option: Lavender Shortbread$7.95 USD
1Hair Conditioner (NOT WHEAT FREE) - 4 oz ~
Item # 29517827
Option: French Lavender$7.95 USD
1Hair Conditioner (NOT WHEAT FREE) - 4 oz ~
Item # 29517824
Option: Bali Cloud$7.95 USD
Amount $31.80 USD


QtyItemOptionsPrice
1Spray-In Detangler - 4 oz.
Item # 29520638
Option: Strawberry Marshmallow$7.95 USD
1Spray-In Detangler - 4 oz.
Item # 29520746
Option: Peach Paradise$7.95 USD
1Spray-In Detangler - 4 oz.
Item # 29520752
Option: Snozzberry Fizzy Lifter$7.95 USD
1Scrubs!~ Non- Parfait
Item # 29623727
Option: Lemon Sugar Cookie$9.95 USD
Amount $33.80 USD

Last night - Wednesday, Feb 13, I was able to get a second order in for the scents that I wanted in addition to the lavender scents I got previously.  I also saw the amazing scented Scrub, non parfait and had to get that one as well.

Moona's Site Descriptions:

Spray-In Detangler - 4 oz.

A scented leave-in detangler with conditioning ingredients forming a protective layer over the cortex where the cuticle cells have broken away, which creates a protective layer or coating over these rough edges. The protective coating it creates also reduces static electricity.
Hair Conditioner (NOT WHEAT FREE) - 4 oz ~
CONTAINS A WHEAT PROTEIN!
4 oz.  This is a rich and silky deep conditioning for Dry or Damaged hair.  Also suited for normal hair.
It contains good for your mane ingredients like: Panthenol, Wheat protein, Silk Amino Acids and Avocado oil.
Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethlamine, Dimethicone, Avocado Oil, Ceteryl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.


Scrubs!~ Non- Parfait:

Moona's sugar scrubs are made from scratch with all natural ingredients, with a small amount of bath cream from a base added. This scrubby sugar scrub is NOT a parfait! Just scrub! :)

Ingredients for this scrub are: cane sugar, sweet almond oil, whipped shea butter or cocoa butter, coconut oil, my 4 in1 gel, rosemary extract, grapefruit seed extract, vitamin E, essential oils, fragrance and bath cream.
Offered in a clear plastic jar with black lid and weigh in at about 9.5 oz.

Scents:
Peach Paradise:  Sweet peaches in syrup doused with creamy coconut milk. (Drive Thru Moo)

Bali Cloud:  EOs of Sweet Orange Peel, Ylang Ylang and FOs of Sandalwood and Creamy Vanilla. A mix of my Orange Cloud and Bali scent, because Moona gets so confused which is which, she decided to mix them together instead. This scent is like fresh peeled oranges with a sweet woody background. They smell wonderful and relaxing! The Ylang Ylang is hardly detectable in this scent and only enhances the sweetness of the fresh orange smell. (Drive Thru Moo)

Snozzberry Fizzy Lifter: Snozzberries smell like Snozzberries ;) Juicy red and purple berry blend with effervescence and a teeny touch of a secret floral , just a tad to give it enough freshness, but barely detectable.

Look for a review of the order in a couple months once I receive my beautiful smelling box of goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+