Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful and safe New Year.

I went with some friends to The Keg.  Their steaks are the best.  I got the Pecan Sirloin topped with goat cheese, garlic mashed potatoes and a Cesar salad.  It was one of the best steaks I have ever had.  I usually get the Blue Cheese Filet when I go there but decided to try something else.  It's a treat to get to go there.

If you have a Keg close by I strongly urge you to try it.  You won't be disappointed, even someone who isn't a big steak eater.  Their steaks are always tender, juicy and perfectly cooked.

After dinner we went to my place and played some Eurchre, snacked and watched some New Year's Eve shows.  It was very relaxing evening.  Some indulgence but mostly relaxing and having fun with close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+