Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Deco Tape Review

Do you do crafts?  I have been wanting to try crafting.  I put all my pictures in ablums but maybe some cute cut outs and decorative tape would bring all the pics together and make the albums look decorative.
So I decided to find out what ll the fuss was about with Deco tape.  So I bought this auction lot on Top Hatter.

Item Description: This lot is for 10 assorted rolls of deco tape. These tapes are awesome for scrap booking, card making,  identifying personal items, wrapping gifts, decorating packages, etc. Each roll is approx 300 cm long and approx 1.5 cm wide. Tape rolls are randomly selected. 

I received these in the mail and they are pretty cool.  They are small but for scrap booking and wrapping gifts will be perfect.  They are super sticky and will stay on the albums once applied.
If you like cute tape and decoration you should buy some deco tape.  They will make plain gift wrap look extra cute.  My neice's birthday is next month and these will spruce up her gift once wrapped.

What would you use deco tape for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+