Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Monday, November 12, 2012

What are you waiting for in the mail? Christmas Orders

I have started to order Christmas gifts online.  Usually I order in October due to shipping delays closer to the end of November and early December  The internet has better deals than Canadian stores do.  I am currently waiting on various different orders.  Mostly for my my mom and friends and even a few for items for me.  We are all beauty junkies and its fun to get different things for them that aren't available in Canada.

On Tophatter I won:


Beautiful 6 in 1 Steampunk Glass Pendants Necklace.  My mom will just love these.





Gorgeous Vintage Style Cameo Cuff Bracelet:  





100 European Style Beads.  I have various Euro bracelets I have been making to give away as giftst.



Mystery Hoodoo Grab Bags Lot.  The auction was for 2 out of the 3 in the picture. 






BMGM Oshun Spirit Mystery Box.  My previous mystery box from this seller had the gorgeous salts in it along with bangles, red salt and delicious teas.







I have an order I put in from Sumer ScentSations on Etsy that includes gorgeous bars of lavender soap, solid perfumes and lotions.  These are for the ladies at work.  I know that box of goodies will smell wonderful.


I also have an order from Moonalisa from September I think that was mailed out last week.  Includes body powders and hair mists and a delicious scrub.  Another order that will smell awesome when it arrives.  


Most of these orders should be here this week.  I hope to wrap alot of gifts this weekend and get them done before we put the tree up Sunday.


What do you have coming in the mail?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+