Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! Holiday Time!

I just wanted to wish all my American friends Happy Thanksgiving!

Autumn and the start of winter is a wonderful time of year.  Cooling down of temps and wonderful smells in the home.  Cozy clothes, warm fires and Holidays with family.  I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. The leaves changing, falling and Halloween is the start of it all.  We always have a big wind storm that within a week of the leaves changing colours so we don't get much time to enjoy the colours.

The middle to end of November is when I start to get out my Christmas stuff.  I start to melt my bakery and Christmas scented tarts.  Cranberries are a must as is cinnamon and clove scents.  The tree goes up this weekend and so does the lights and window decorations.  I can't wait!

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday.  People get crazy when it comes to sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+